Thursday, June 23, 2011

A poem

I want to share my poem with you. It's the first one written in English (it's not my native language). Anyway, I want to give it a try and write it here. I don't know the title of it yet, any suggestions will be appreciated:


The crying sky gives birth to a lovely rain
 This is the time when you shouldn't wait
 Why do we often feel so helpless?
 Sometimes the words are really needless

 Dear rain, wash the anguish away
 That's not easy to do, nor to say
 But if there's a storm out-of-doors
 It means we face the inner wars

 Please put together the pieces of soul
 So that the heart doesn't feel all alone
 And make my universe survive
 Through all the storms, and don't let die

 Because the faith and hope remain
 Don't let them disappear in vain
 So when it rains I feel so good
 It can improve my fallen mood

 And every water-drop that flies
 Brings ever higher to the skies
 So I can say - the day will come
 When the rainbow won't fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment